Skip Navigation LinksHome > Departments > Administrative Services > Utility Billing

Utility Billing

 Midvale City's utility billing department is responsible for managing payments due for water, sewer, and storm drain service.

There are four ways to pay your bill. You can:

  1. Pay online - see our Online Bill Pay Instructions
  2. Pay by telephone - call our Utility Billing department at (801) 567-7200 *
  3. Pay in person - visit us at 7505 South Holden Street
  4. Pay by mail - include the pay stub from your bill with your payment and mail to: 7505 South Holden Street, Midvale City UT, 84047.

* A three dollar convenience fee will be added to telephone payments.